Warranty & Repairs
Warranty Statement for KCS Audio Products
KCS products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. However, if something does go wrong with the product, KELONIK Group and its division KCS warrant free of charge labour (exclusion may apply) and replacement parts in any country served by an official KCS distributor. This warranty complements any national or regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Note: Please contact your relevant national distributor on ‘Find Dealers’ for details.
Terms And Conditions
- Is valid only for products purchased from an authorised KCS distributor.
- Is not valid for any counterfeit products. Any product received for service that KELONIK Group or its division KCS determines as fake will not
be returned. The sale and distribution of counterfeit products is illegal.
- Is valid from the date of purchase for a period of:
5 years for Loudspeakers,
2 years for Amplifiers,
1 year for All Enclosures and Spare Components,
90 days for other external accessories such as brackets, cables etc.
Except that exclusions apply in certain countries in line with national law. Please consult the KCS distributor in your country for detailed
- Is limited to the repair of the equipment (which could be a repair or replacement at our discretion, neither of which affects your original
warranty). Neither transportation, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this
- Is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable.
- Will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable:
For deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use.
For damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
For damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised by KELONIK Group and its division KCS.
For damages caused by faulty, unsuitable or ancillary equipment.
For damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of KELONIK Group, its division KCS and its appointed distributors.
For products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
If repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
How To Claim Repairs Under The Warranty
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product, please use the following procedure:
- Call the KCS national distributor in your country of residence.
- You can find all contact details by clicking on ‘Find Dealers’ and selecting the appropriate country.
- Our representative will discuss your concerns. If it is found necessary to return the product for repair, you may be given a Return Merchandise
Authorisation after filling the form ‘Return Merchandize Authorisation Request’.
- You should not return the product without this Authorisation number.
- To validate your warranty, you will need to produce a scanned copy of Sales Invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.
Any other questions or concerns regarding this warranty can be answered by contacting by Phone, Fax or Email the KELONIK Group – KCS Division
By Phone : +34 93 300 43 61
By Fax : +34 93 300 03 15
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org